Zhaga to host one-day meeting in Shanghai
Posted on Friday April 25 2014, by Tim Whitaker
The Zhaga Consortium will host as special one-day meeting in Shanghai, PR China, on May 14, 2014, to provide an update on Zhaga’s current and future activities.
“I would like to cordially invite you to a special Zhaga event taking place on Wednesday May 14th, co-located at our own member meeting in Shanghai,” said Musa Unmehopa, Secretary General of the Zhaga Consortium.
“The special event is open to members (both regular as well as associate) and non-members alike.
“This will be an excellent opportunity to meet and discuss with various representatives from industry, government and academia in China, a market of strategic importance to the LED industry.”
For further details, please download the invitation and registration details
Invitation and registration details in Chinese - Zhaga上海特别会议参会指南
Zhaga is delighted that representatives from the following organizations will attend the event. Other guests are also expected to join us in Shanghai.
- CALI (China Association of Lighting Industry)
- CIES (China Illuminating Engineering Society)
- China Electronics Standardization Institute
- CQC (China Quality Certification Center)
- CSA (China Solid-state Lighting Association)
- CSSL （China LED industry and application aliance)
- Fudan University
- GDIS (Guangdong Institute of Standardization)
- Guangdong Semiconductor Lighting Innovation Alliance
- Institute of Building Enviroment &Energy Conservation, China Academy of Building Reseach
- SALT (Shanghai Alpha Equipment Testing Ltd.)
- Shanghai Urban-Rural Development and Transport Commission, LED street lighting standards research team
- Sun Yat-Sen University