Zhaga welcomes new members
Posted on Thursday April 25 2013, by Tim Whitaker
Membership of the international Zhaga Consortium continues to grow. Companies from around the globe are involved in the development of interface specifications for LED light sources.
The full list of Zhaga members can be viewed on the Zhaga website.
Zhaga recently welcomed the following companies to the consortium as Regular Members:
- CSA Group (www.orboptronix.com) is a supplier of test and certification services and is based in Toronto, Canada.
- Lighting Technologies Production LLC (www.ltcompany.com/engl/index.php) is a luminaire manufacturer based in Ryazan, Russia.
The companies below have joined Zhaga as Associate Members in the last few months:
- EPtronics, Inc. (www.eptronics.com) is a manufacturer of electronic control gear (drivers) based in Gardena, CA, USA.
- Zhongshan Obals Lighting & Electric Co., Ltd. (www.obals.com) is a luminaire manufacturer based in Zhongshan , Guangzhou, China.
- Tulux AG (www.tulux.ch) is a luminaire manufacturer based in Tuggen, Switzerland.
- Nexus Industries Ltd (www.nexusinds.com) is a manufacturer of luminaires and electronic components and connectors, and is based in Telford, UK.
- Minimise Ltd. (www.minimisesolutions.com) is a supplier of electronic components and connectors based in Maidstone, UK.
- Rubitech Luctron B.V. (www.rubitechluctron.com) is a supplier of heat sinks based in Steenwijk, the Netherlands.
- Drees Lichttechnik GmbH (www.drees-lichttechnik.eu) is a light engine manufacturer based in Sundern, Germany.
- Pointengineering Co., Ltd. (www.pointeng.co.kr) is a manufacturer of light engines and heat sinks, and is based in Asan , Sth. Chungcheong, South Korea.
For more information on Zhaga, contact Tim Whitaker, Marcom Director, on email@example.com or +44 (0)7825 216329.