LED Professional Review publishes Zhaga special issue (update)
Posted on Monday October 12 2015, by Tim Whitaker
Download the full set of articles (PDF file)
The articles provide a detailed update on Zhaga’s progress in a number of areas, such as standardizing chip-on-board (COB) LED modules, developing the concept of the light-emitting surface, and enabling independent interchangeability of LED modules and LED drivers via an external specification for the driver-module electrical interface.
The full list of articles is:
- Zhaga Evolves: Focus on Component Standardization Drives New Book Development
by Musa Unmehopa & Tim Whitaker, Zhaga Consortium
- Chip-on-Board LED Modules Standardized in Zhaga Book 12
by Martin Creusen & Charles Knibbeler, Philips Lighting; Manfred Scheubeck, Osram Opto Semiconductors; Ingo Arnrich, BJB; Nico van Stiphout, Molex
- DMI Specification Defines Electrical Interface between LED Drivers and Modules
by Arnulf Rupp, Osram
- Light-Emitting Surface (LES) Concept Enables Comparison of Photometric Properties
by Stefan Lorenz, Osram GmbH
- Zhaga Determines Thermal Fit of LED Light Engines and Luminaires
by Uli Mathis, Tridonic; Toine Staring, Philips Lighting
Subscribe to LED Professional Review here.